With temperatures rising, you should make sure you have this year’s bathing suit situation under control. If you’re still wearing the bathing suit you bought four summers ago or if you’re wearing a bathing suit that just doesn’t fit you well anymore, this is the time to find the perfect bathing suit for your summer.
It can be easy to feel self-conscious when you are wearing your bathing suit, but by shopping for a bathing suit that compliments your body shape and size, you may be able to find a new sense of confidence in your bathing suit.
- If you’re thin – Look for some skinny low-rise trunks. These can help your thighs look bigger and the horizontal cut will also lift up your butt. If tight just isn’t your scene, you can also look for some loose short shorts.
- If you’re stocky – Look for straight-fit shorts that will hit you at least an inch above your knee. Look for patterns that are solid and dark or even have3 vertical stripes to help elongate your body.
- If you’re extremely tall – We’re talkin’ over 6’2” you will want to start looking for some board shorts. There are a variety of prints and colors that you can look for, but just make sure that the length does not go below your knee.
- If you’re average – Look for some tailored shorts you want to make sure that the cut is narrower and the leg is short.
- If you’re a greek god – Go for the athletic briefs, if you’ve got it flaunt it!
This summer, with the right bathing suit, you can be sure that you feel confident and proud of your body each time that you strip down to your trunks.